Video Security Solutions
Video Surveillance has helped security teams protect commercial properties from forced-entry, theft, arson, vandalism and loitering for years. Most surveillance systems are used for historical documentation to determine “What happened?” once an incident is reported. For real-time security alerts, larger organizations have invested in “monitored” video surveillance systems – which require a 24×7 internal or outsourced Security Command Center to watch numerous camera feeds and alert authorities when an incident occurs. But, now with affordable “intelligent” video solutions, organizations of all sizes can benefit from 24×7, real-time, automated security alerts to better protect their property, employees and visitors.
Intelligent Video Surveillance
Intelligent Video Surveillance systems use Intelligent Cameras and Video Analytics to proactively watch and even follow unwanted guests on or near your property. The system constantly looks for actions that may trigger a security alert and can send these alerts to a mobile device or a Security Command Center.
- Approaching your property or building WATCH VIDEO
- Casing your property, parking lot or vehicles WATCH VIDEO
- Crossing a virtual trip wire WATCH VIDEO
- Abandoning a package WATCH VIDEO
- Entering a stock room or warehouse
- Removing an object or inventory WATCH VIDEO
- Climbing a perimeter fence or wall
- Loitering or vandalizing your property WATCH VIDEO
- Backing a truck up to a loading dock
The technology is smart enough to distinguish objects of different sizes to help filter out false events from animals or a tree blowing in the wind. The integrated analytics software establishes custom “virtual sensors” throughout your property using seven motion-based analytics rules to effectively remove up to 97% of the false positives found in typical automated video surveillance scenarios.
24×7 Professional Monitoring
Even with Intelligent Video Surveillance there are still significant benefits to having professional agents monitor the automated security alerts from your property, including:
- Centralized, 24×7 Response and Alert Verification
- Alerts Analyzed by Trained Professionals
- Incidents Escalated to Authorities by Experienced Security Agents
- On-demand Activation
- Monthly Reporting
- Audio Talk-down 1
- 6x Faster Police Response Times 2
Monitoring an Intelligent Video Surveillance system is much more efficient than monitoring a traditional surveillance system, since the time-intensive tasks are now automated. This efficiency makes outsourced monitoring services much more affordable. And, for situations where 24×7 coverage is not necessary, you can choose to activate your monitoring service on-demand – like you would a traditional security system when the last person leaves the facility. WATCH VIDEO
Video Surveillance Assessment
If you are considering video surveillance as part of your physical security plan, the best way to get started is with a Video Surveillance Assessment. There are some powerful analytics and alert capabilities inherent in an Intelligent Video Surveillance solution. An assessment will help us design a custom solution specific to your requirements—considering all buildings, floor plans, landscaping, property lines and existing physical security systems. If you have an existing surveillance system, an assessment will determine how well it is meeting your current needs. The assessment will:
- Identify potential threat sources and entry points
- Inspect your property for security vulnerabilities
- Evaluate existing physical security infrastructure components
- Consider potential failures and design redundancy
- Determine the number and type of cameras required to properly secure your location
This assessment is an important part of designing a new Intelligent Video Surveillance solution that will proactively protect your property. The assessment can also be used to evaluate and bolster an existing surveillance solution—where the report would provide a detailed course of action for enhancing the coverage or functionality of your system.
Ready to Learn More?
Please give us a call at 602-224-9100 or complete this form to learn more about how an Intelligent Video Surveillance platform can reduce your Total Cost of Operation and better secure your property.
Member, ASIS International
- Audio Talk-down allows an agent to provide a verbal warning to perpetrator through speakers in the camera.
- Response times are faster than self-monitoring because agents are immediately engaged in the incident and can quickly provide the two forms of incident verification that most police departments now require.