Founded in 2004, Digital is a privately held limited liability corporation based in Phoenix, Arizona. Digital specializes in electronic architecture, design, engineering and installation. Digital provides consulting and design services to architects, building professionals, and developers. The company is licensed in the state of Arizona for commercial low-voltage communications systems.
Over the years, Digital’s staff has developed extensive experience in project management, program development, project implementation, client interface and organizational/technical management. We provide the right mix of qualified skilled staff, experienced leadership, and corporate infrastructure to reliably execute a broad range of technology integration projects.
We pride ourselves on exceeding our clients expectations. We have a sincere commitment to excellence and view each new project as an opportunity to create a success story for our customers.
Don’t hesitate to contact any of our references, and feel free to contact us at any time to discuss your needs.
Mission and Core Values
Digital strives to be the technology services company whose customers and suppliers count on for innovative solutions performed efficiently with professionalism and superior customer service. In turn, we produce long-lasting relationships with our employees, customers and suppliers.
- Honest – we always stand by the truth in all circumstances, significant or insignificant. We accept nothing but complete integrity.
- Respectful – we value other people and will always remain respectful of the individual and relationship.
- Committed – we are focused on results and will pursue them until achieved.
- Positive – we reject negativity and look for productive ways to resolve issues and improve our service and results. We remain positive.
- Dependable – our customers and suppliers can count on us to do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.
- Loyal – we believe in relationships with people and we will stand behind those relationships.
- Reliable – our customers and suppliers can expect us to perform in a high quality manner on a consistent basis.
- Passionate – we sincerely want to be a good company and our passion fuels our progress.
- Innovative – we promote creativity that leads to innovation. We are problem solvers for our customers and suppliers.
- Efficient – we look for ways to improve and optimized in everything we do.
Jeff Beall, President
Mr. Beall has been in the technology industry for 34 years. With Fortune 500 company experience he has held North American executive roles, successfully implementing a combination of large, and many technology projects. Before founding Digital Home Lifestyles and Digital Commercial Systems, Mr. Beall was senior vice president, Professional Services at Avnet, Inc. Enterprise Solutions Division. There he was responsible for the management of all engineering and technical personnel as well as profit and loss performance. During his Avnet career Mr. Beall led the teams that provided a suite of leading technical, acquisition, financial and consulting services. Mr. Beall’s project experience spans both the commercial and residential markets. Within the commercial market to include large data center, wide-area networking and technology migration projects within the Fortune 1000 customer base. Residentially, Digital has worked as a technology provider for the Scottsdale Waterfront Residences, Valley Ho Residences, Portland Place, Summit at Copper Square and several other high-profile luxury developments.
Don Cook, Vice President of Design & Engineering
Mr. Cook has been in the commercial and residential low voltage industries for 20 years, the majority of which have been spent in senior management and leadership roles. His career started with a small family owned company where he was instrumental in creating year over year record growth. Don is a principle-centered engineering, operations and sales executive who credits his success to his ability to serve as a trusted advisor for every client and his passion for developing solutions based integrated systems that meet the highest standards. His commitment to excellence has earned him multiple industry certifications. Don moved to Arizona from Kansas following his graduation from Wichita State University Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business/Entrepreneurship. Mr. Cook lives with his family in Gilbert, AZ.
- Installer I & II
- 10-30 Hour
Cambridge Sound Management
- Certified Masking Expert (CSM101, CSM102, CSM103)
- Tech I & II
- Lighting Control
- Programming Certification (CTI-P101/201)
- Lighting and Control Systems
- DigitalMedia Certification (DMC)
- Designer (DMC-D)
- Engineer (DMC-E)
- Certified Systems Dealer
- Extron Control Professional
- Extron AV Associate
- Lighting Specialist (ILT722)
- Certified Silver Dealer