Founded in 2004, Digital is a privately held limited liability corporation based in Phoenix, Arizona. Digital specializes in electronic architecture, design, engineering and installation. Digital provides consulting and design services to architects, building professionals, and developers. The company is licensed in the state of Arizona for commercial low-voltage communications systems.
Over the years, Digital’s staff has developed extensive experience in project management, program development, project implementation, client interface and organizational/technical management. We provide the right mix of qualified skilled staff, experienced leadership, and corporate infrastructure to reliably execute a broad range of technology integration projects.
We pride ourselves on exceeding our clients expectations. We have a sincere commitment to excellence and view each new project as an opportunity to create a success story for our customers.
Don’t hesitate to contact any of our references, and feel free to contact us at any time to discuss your needs.
Mission and Core Values
Digital strives to be the technology services company whose customers and suppliers count on for innovative solutions performed efficiently with professionalism and superior customer service. In turn, we produce long-lasting relationships with our employees, customers and suppliers.
- Honest – we always stand by the truth in all circumstances, significant or insignificant. We accept nothing but complete integrity.
- Respectful – we value other people and will always remain respectful of the individual and relationship.
- Committed – we are focused on results and will pursue them until achieved.
- Positive – we reject negativity and look for productive ways to resolve issues and improve our service and results. We remain positive.
- Dependable – our customers and suppliers can count on us to do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.
- Loyal – we believe in relationships with people and we will stand behind those relationships.
- Reliable – our customers and suppliers can expect us to perform in a high quality manner on a consistent basis.
- Passionate – we sincerely want to be a good company and our passion fuels our progress.
- Innovative – we promote creativity that leads to innovation. We are problem solvers for our customers and suppliers.
- Efficient – we look for ways to improve and optimized in everything we do.
Jeff Beall, President
Jeff Beall has been in the technology industry for 34 years. With Fortune 500 company experience he has held North American executive roles, successfully implementing a combination of large, and many technology projects. Before founding Digital Home Lifestyles and Digital Commercial Systems, Jeff was senior vice president, Professional Services at Avnet, Inc. Enterprise Solutions Division. There he was responsible for the management of all engineering and technical personnel as well as profit and loss performance. During his Avnet career, he led the teams that provided a suite of leading technical, acquisition, financial, and consulting services. Jeff’s project experience spans both the commercial and residential markets. Within the commercial market to include large data center, wide-area networking, and technology migration projects within the Fortune 1000 customer base. Residentially, Digital has worked as a technology provider for the Scottsdale Waterfront Residences, Valley Ho Residences, Portland Place, Summit at Copper Square and several other high-profile luxury developments.
Scott Meeks, Director of Operations
Scott Meeks has been in the residential and commercial technology industry since 2003. His career started at a high-end audio/visual company in Scottsdale, where he managed all warehouse activities, including the purchasing and service departments. After the birth of his first child in 2006, Scott joined Digital. He has moved up through Digital’s managerial ranks from warehouse manager to purchasing manager to his current role as Director of Operations. His responsibilities include all back-office operations, point of sale, and billing. He works closely with the sales and project management teams to ensure client projects run smoothly and efficiently. Scott is a Phoenix native who attended Thunderbird High School and Paradise Valley Community College. He lives with his wife and children in Glendale.
Design & Engineering Manager
Business Development Manager
- Installer I & II
- 10-30 Hour
Cambridge Sound Management
- Certified Masking Expert (CSM101, CSM102, CSM103)
- Tech I & II
- Lighting Control
- Programming Certification (CTI-P101/201)
- Lighting and Control Systems
- DigitalMedia Certification (DMC)
- Designer (DMC-D)
- Engineer (DMC-E)
- Certified Systems Dealer
- Extron Control Professional
- Extron AV Associate
- Lighting Specialist (ILT722)
- Certified Silver Dealer