Who Should Attend
– General Contractors
What You Will Learn
– 2019 ERRCS city ordinances
– Design best practices
– How to avoid occupancy delays
– How to eliminate late-stage costs
10:00am – 10:45am
Live Q&A to Follow
Your Desk / Mobile Device
Dial-in or Computer Audio
Digital Commercial Systems and IBW Advisors deliver an informative live webinar on Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems (ERRCS).
Our presentation will help you to better understand key elements of the 2019 City Ordinances for public safety radio, best practices to reduce the cost of compliance, and steps to avoid Certificate of Occupancy delays.
This webinar is intended for developers, architects, and builders of commercial and multifamily properties in the Phoenix Metropolitan area (even if your company is from outside of Arizona).
We will specifically review the City of Phoenix Policy 510 ERRCS ordinance along with:
- Testing methodology and submittals
- Understanding pathway survivability
- Annual maintenance requirements
- Obligation of the landlord to upgrade the system
Some of the topics we will discuss that help reduce project costs include:
- Anticipating compliance issues before groundbreaking
- Planning for pathways and penetration
- Understanding space and power requirements
- Preparing for future system expansion
We look forward to your participation!
Host / Moderator
Digital Commercial Systems