As condominium and apartment owners continue to place greater emphasis on their desire for technology amenities, the relationship between developers, contractors, interior designers and digital integrators like Digital becomes increasingly important. At Digital, our passion and focus is to make the process simple for the buyers and effective for the developer/contractor.
Our core competency was developed around luxury homes. We’ve scaled our methods and business practices to meet the needs of a luxury multifamily property. Our solutions are tailored or configured to meet the need of the project team. We can support full turn-key projects or provide a specific aspect of a project. Digital specializes in this housing market. The combination of residential requirements and the commercial-like building requires a level of sophistication and expertise very few technology service firms can provide. Developers, builders and the residents themselves have recognized Digital as a firm that provides superior service and “vertical lifestyle” expertise.
Digital works with the developer, architect, designer and real estate project team to identify the goals and objectives of each development. We then help to tailor a technology program that creates value to the homeowner. Our passion is to keep things simple, with a high-degree of service.
- Developer Program Development
- Technology Standard Development
- Upgrade Strategy & Design
- Marketing Support
- Model Unit and Sales Center Technology
- Demonstration Technology
- Surveillance Systems
- Property Management Automation
- Low-voltage Systems & Cabling
- Data Communications Infrastructure
- Unit Cabling
- Security and Automation
- Enterprise Smart Apartments LEARN MORE
- Security & Surveillance LEARN MORE
- Internet and Streaming Services
- High-Speed Internet-as-an-Amenity
- Bulk Rate Internet
- Community-wide Managed Wi-Fi
- Video Content Streaming Services
- Specification Development
- High-Speed Internet-as-an-Amenity
Digital has been fortunate to have worked on project teams for some of the most successful projects in the metro Phoenix area. Each project took on a different set of core requirements in order to bring optimized value to the development team and homeowner.
- Alliance Residential
- Butte Company
- Easy Street (Carefree, AZ) [website]
- Geoffrey H Edmunds & Associates
- Habitat Metro [website]
- Portland Place (Phoenix, AZ)
- Portland on the Park (Phoenix, AZ) [website] [design center]
- JLB Partners
- Lake Country Village (Tempe, AZ) [website]
- LivUrbn Development
- North American Development Group
- Eldorado on 1st (Scottsdale, AZ) [website]
- Optima Kierland (Scottsdale, AZ) [website]
- Opus West Residential
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences (Scottsdale, AZ) [website]
- Vos Design
- Main Street Place (Scottsdale, AZ) [website]
- W Developments
- The Summit at Copper Square (Phoenix, AZ) [website]
Digital approaches each Multifamily project uniquely. Consideration is given to the goals of the development team, buyer demographics, building infrastructure requirements, service provider variables and the role technology plays in the development of the property. Digital takes a best-in-breed approach to the formation of its project team. Dependent upon the project scope, Digital will align with strategic partners to bring the right team together to meet the primary objectives, on-time and on-budget. Our solutions include the following key components, either bundled for a turn-key solution, or on a stand-alone basis.
- Building and in-suite infrastructure for voice, video and data
- Special systems for security, access control and building management
- Property and community management software solutions
- Touch screen system designed for automating concierge service requests
- Buyer engagement process for maximizing technology upgrades and customer satisfaction
- Home management and control systems for security, lighting, HVAC, water systems and more
- Entertainment systems that leverage digitized content including distributed audio and video
- Dedicated media centers and home theaters
- Wireless networks, personal computer systems, Internet protection and related advisory services
- On-going support services for troubleshooting and proactive maintenance
Digital will meet with each condominium buyer for the purpose of determining their individual, unique technology requirements. As well, we will meet with prospective buyers, as required, to help articulate the technology amenities being offered as both standard and upgrade options.
Each client will be presented with a design guide in order to pre-qualify their individual interests and priorities – essentially to size their technology interests. Our approach is not to “sell”, but to match needs, wants and requirements to solutions. Our solution approach offers our customers ‘good’, ‘better’, ‘best’ packaged offerings, or a full custom project, defined and scoped for the customer. A solution summary will be prepared for each home owner and provided back to developer/contractor with any special notes required for suite rough-in constructions.
Telephone, Television and Internet Pre-wire
Digital will work with the development team and design both a standard pre-wire system to support voice, data, audio and video, as well as security and surveillance. Dependent on the strategy for the project, Digital will create a set of upgrade choices for the low-voltage wiring in each unit.
High-speed Internet Service
Bringing commercial-grade, wired and wireless high-speed Internet service is a valuable and distinguishable amenity for any multifamily property. Digital has relationships with national bulk-rate, high-speed Internet service providers to deliver the performance and service level your residents require. We specialize in designing and implementing the infrastructure to deliver this service to common areas and units.
Cable and DIRECTV packages provide over 150 channels of high-definition programming services to multifamily properties. Your residents can choose from the best in television, movies, sports, family, music and local channels. Additionally, television services can be customized to include additional premium movie channels, specialty sports channels or DVR services.
Our telephone service is a highly reliable and a cost effective way to have a home phone. For part-time or home office residents, we offer an optional IP-based phone service that allows you to answer your home or work phone from any Internet-connected location. Telephone services include Caller ID, Call Waiting, Unlimited Long Distance (US) and Free Local Calls.
Many of today’s home automation components require network connectivity to function and communicate with each other. Digital designs and implements the appropriate wired and wireless home networking services to support the components and services selected by the home owner.
White Glove Implementation Services
Digital White Glove Implementation Services are designed to help owners set up their wireless network infrastructure, connect their audio and video streaming accounts (Pandora, Netflix, etc.) and enable their wired and wireless devices (smart phones, tablets, computers, televisions, printers, etc.). Our expert White Glove implementation team will get them up and running in their new home quickly.
Equipment and Entertainment Services
As an authorized reseller of many consumer audio and video components Digital provides complete surround sound systems, new televisions, tablets, streaming devices and AV furniture to help residents enjoy their new home.
Security Systems and Monitoring Services
Safety and security are a top priority for home owners. Since the degree of protection required varies from person to person, Digital offers a base security system with optional packages for accessories and monitoring services. These optional packages can include automated door locks, motion detectors, surveillance systems, remote access via smartphone and 24×7 security and surveillance monitoring services.
Climate, Comfort, Lighting and Privacy
The comfort and climate of a new home is dependent on a number of factors including temperature, humidity, lighting and privacy. All of these factors can be managed by a home automation controller. Thermostats, lighting, and shades can be programmed to work together based on time of day or household activities, like watching a movie.