Central Vacuum Systems (also commonly known as Built-in Vacuum Systems) can make a huge difference in the environment of your home through improving cleanliness and reducing allergens. Digital Home Lifestyles is an authorized MD Manufacturing central vacuum dealer serving the greater Metropolitan Phoenix Area since 2004. The majority of our central vac systems are installed in new construction and residential remodeling projects. We pride ourselves on providing personalized service, custom design, white glove implementations and professional support. Let us show you how you can enrich your life through products from MD Central Vacuum.
Why buy a Central Vacuum system?
#1 – Minimal Vacuum Noise
We assume loud noises always come with the territory when vacuuming but it does not have to. With a MD SilentMaster central vac power unit, you can clean your home with minimal noise. Wait until you hear the difference and realize what that means for your home and your family.
- The vacuum motor is located in the basement or the garage.
- Vacuum anytime- even when a baby is sleeping!
- Even in the garage or basement, the Silent Master is a reasonable 64dB.
#2 – Better than Portable Vacuums
Most standard portable vacuum cleaners need to be replaced every couple of years. In a head-to-head comparison, a central vacuum will always beat out portable or canister vacuums. Consider these advantages to owning a central vac system:
- 2-3x More powerful suction cleans deeper, protecting carpet from wear and tear
- No power cords or extension cords that get in the way
- No re-circulated dust particles that trigger allergies or require re-dusting your home
Lightweight and makes it easy to clean any surface of your home, not just the floor
#3 – Cleaner Air & Reduced Allergies
Allergy sufferers notice an immediate reduction in symptoms. It is scientifically proven* that indoor air is actually cleaner as a result of using a built-in vacuum.
“Allergy sufferers’ symptoms can be improved up to 61% when using a central vacuum system.”
University of California Davis, School of Medicine
#4 – Versatile and Easy to Use
Why stir up dust with a broom or duster? The lightweight central vac hose and accessories make cleaning easy.
- High ceilings, fans, air vents, ledges, and cabinet tops
- Cars, trucks, vans, boats, RV’s, and garage areas
- Front porch mats, doors, woodworking, and ceilings
What other vacuum system helps you clean every nook and cranny of the house so quickly and effectively? In fact, built-in vacuums are so impressive and provide such a different vacuuming experience that 80% of men report they vacuum more with a central vac than a portable vacuum.
#5 – A Smart Investment
There are many reasons why central vacuums are a worthwhile investment, such as:
- A central vacuum system saves money over time
- Adds value to your property
- Lasts significantly longer than portable vacuums
- Reduces landfill waste